EasytoonHangout

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EasytoonHangout

EasytoonHangout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EasytoonHangout

Eztoon Site for creative animation

+2
AsSeenOnTV
Hijack
6 posters

Now this place is dying.

Hijack

Now this place is dying. Empty Now this place is dying.

Post by Hijack Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:47 am

I may not be a moderator anymore, but I have noticed recently that this place is really inactive. I know it's a bit of a stretch for me to say that, but this is the same way the FrameRate died.
    Even in general there are only a few topics every week or so, even more perhaps. Come on, guys, this place is occupied by some of the most active people I know!

I really don't want this place to die. I'm not going out and asking you to recklessly spam, but still let's try to keep this place alive.
    AsSeenOnTV
    AsSeenOnTV

Now this place is dying. Empty Re: Now this place is dying.

Post by AsSeenOnTV Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 am

I'LL help keep this place active. I'm forth to most posts. What unites a forum is an easy collab for all ranks. Any ideas?
    Hijack

Post by Hijack Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:15 am

AsSeenOnTV wrote:I'LL help keep this place active. I'm forth to most posts. What unites a forum is an easy collab for all ranks. Any ideas?

How about a Hoverboard Collab?
    :3
    AsSeenOnTV
    AsSeenOnTV

Post by AsSeenOnTV Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 am

Doctor Feelgood wrote:How about a Hoverboard Collab?
    :3
    I'll do it but it's probably easier to do in pivot.
    Hijack

Post by Hijack Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:23 am

BLASPHEMER

DO NOT EVER DENY YOUR ARTS

It actually isn't, cause it's harder to move everything just right. And plus you have to make every new stick. :S
    Zans
    Zans
    Admin

Post by Zans Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 am

sounds good except for the pivot part,,, this is an easytoon forum Razz
    AsSeenOnTV
    AsSeenOnTV

Post by AsSeenOnTV Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:32 am

Ok, ok I'll do it with easytoon. Now who's in?
    Hijack

Post by Hijack Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:20 am

Of course I am. I'm aiming to become more active again and this will be a great way to get started.
    unwanted
    unwanted

Post by unwanted Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Sup Hijack welcome back, oh and this is a very good idea except the part where people are starting to be inactive, I'll start recruiting members, and help out with the hover board collab, i'm good since its summer and i have lotsa time and inspiration is flowing in my mind greatly for the past few weeks so yeah Im in and lets do this Very Happy

PS: whos that Hijack that recently joined? cause zans can change your name really
    Hijack

Post by Hijack Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 pm

I tried to make a new account with the correct name, but it said it didn't exist. If you would please delete it and make me Hijack again.
    unwanted
    unwanted

Post by unwanted Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 pm

pm zans he'll be happy to help or juiced or zack but both zack and juiced have been missing lately
    Narf

Post by Narf Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:12 pm

As I've learned from experience, u need constant scouting. Scout new members everyday (EVERY DAY! Don't stop for nothing, even if u get active).

Find somebody you know that EZToons and find a way to contact them. Over on framerate we had activity jump spikes when scouting runs went on. Problem is we didn't keep it constant. Its the admins responsibility to do this, so if he wants the forum to live I suggest that be his next step.

Scoutings a full time job until your popular enough that you don't have to do it.

Any other advice I can give is that, the Eztoon Showcase thread still exists on newgrounds. The Pivot Showcase was a huge advertisement for the forum because it was like getting affiliated by newgrounds. However posting there may cause the mods to lock it, but it's not exactly pivot so they may alow it. No harm in trying. The threads linked to my newgrounds signature if u cant find it.
    unwanted
    unwanted

Post by unwanted Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:39 am

Well Narf that is indeed true, but the problem is that why only that the admins would do the job? Why not everyone right? I'll go scouting again from site to site, I'll try to find the best and sometimes the worst, anyone actually, as long as they are willing to learn to excel and as long as they are going to give half of there life to animating eztoon Razz okay well not half but at least put some heart and devotion to the animation, so everyone... Will you please stand with me and join me in the hunt for new members!!!

PS. someone make the Eztoon thread in NG Narf has a point it was what made the site bloom so yeah lets work on it people!
    Zans
    Zans
    Admin

Post by Zans Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:45 am

and thats why your a helper unwanted Razz
    Narf

Post by Narf Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:08 pm

unwanted wrote:Well Narf that is indeed true, but the problem is that why only that the admins would do the job? Why not everyone right? I'll go scouting again from site to site, I'll try to find the best and sometimes the worst, anyone actually, as long as they are willing to learn to excel and as long as they are going to give half of there life to animating eztoon Razz okay well not half but at least put some heart and devotion to the animation, so everyone... Will you please stand with me and join me in the hunt for new members!!!

PS. someone make the Eztoon thread in NG Narf has a point it was what made the site bloom so yeah lets work on it people!

We'll I say the admins should do it, because we'll thats where Framerate failed. I relied too much on you guys to get the scouting done. i focused on other things instead and it pretty much doomed us. Eventually if the admins rely on you guys to do it, we'll to be honest your not obligated to do it, and can quit at anytime to stop scouting, meanwhile admins are sitting back thinking people are helping out the forum. If the admins knew it was up to them they'd be doing it everyday to get their site running.

And you don't have to make an EZToon thread on Newgrounds. IT ALREADY EXISTS! It's a successful thread it just needs people to bump it with some of their stuff every once and a while, that'll get the people looking. Thousands of people roam the art forum every day, so it works like a charm. Collabs on Newgrounds also work. I'd say framerate/silentspace grew about 10%+ with every collab, but collapsed about 50% with every move lol.
    unwanted
    unwanted

Post by unwanted Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Your right, but I still want to help, but I don't want to be alone, Admins help me out XD.

LETS DO THIS GUYS, and thanks Zans :3
    Zans
    Zans
    Admin

Post by Zans Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:12 am

Narf, its an even give off, both of us want this site to survive, so both of us need to do the work of advertising the site and making it compadable,, putting all the work on the admins, who have to keep you guys happy, and fix the forums is putting all the work on me and Zack, and we allready had done that to start off with, now we have a community that can help us out, because it takes more than just the admins to make a site.
    Narf

Post by Narf Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:57 am

Hey I'm just putting in my two cents from experience that's all. Its your site, I'm not saying you have to do it, I'm just shouting out ideas.
    unwanted
    unwanted

Post by unwanted Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Narf's right, what If I did stop scouting? Then you were depending on me and all that... Anyway lets just try to keep people coming, I'll scout for now. The best scout I know is Flip and NuclearChristmas. Those two helped skyrocket FR with people I don't know how, but they did. I'll try to contact them. I'll keep trying.
    Zackfire
    Zackfire
    Admin

Post by Zackfire Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Fuck the shut up, drama queens. I don't need another "Oh this forum is dying" topic every 5 minutes. If you spent an equal amount of time replying to the animation topics, we'd be happenin'.

-Locked the fuck up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:29 am