EasytoonHangout

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EasytoonHangout

EasytoonHangout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EasytoonHangout

Eztoon Site for creative animation

Holy's Pivotz!

Holynegative0

Holy's Pivotz! Empty Holy's Pivotz!

Post by Holynegative0 Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:24 am

So yeah... I've recently started pivoting again, some of my more recent animations... in order of how good they are in my opinion, just 'cause I can't remember what order I made them in... >.> ... <.< ...

Random ease test
    Holy's Pivotz! Easetest

Some random flailing thing
    Holy's Pivotz! Bendythingy

A GUY WITH A SWORD!!!
    Holy's Pivotz! Fastj

A GUY WITH A BIGGER SWORD AND WRINKLY CLOTHES!!!
    Holy's Pivotz! Jude1

A guy using FIYAAAAH(!!!!) to teleport(But not that far...)
    Holy's Pivotz! Firestep

My Best Animation EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!
    Holy's Pivotz! Stepstepshwing

So yeah... My animations. The figures are all original Holy Sticks, except for the man and the sword in "A GUY WITH A SWORD!!!" In my opinion, the swinging of the... whatever it is... at the end looks unnatural... I definitely think I'm getting better, I can make smooth animations, and have been able to get them to a little longer, but I've still got a ways to go until I'm the likes of Narf or Wolf or any of the other big guys(those are just the first two that came to mind). Please comment and critique, I love feedback, as long as it's not just flaming...
    Anyway, just some random trivia: "My Best Animation EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!" is the only animation I've ever made in which the character takes more than one step without something happening like him teleporting or getting shot or falling or something... So yeah... Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 pm